Vegan Coconut Cheesecake with Blueberries
- 200g cashew nuts
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200g dates
- 100g coconut shreds
- 90ml raw coconut oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- baking tray with 12 muffin slots or silicon wrappers
- sugar/honey (optional)
- Step 1 Place dates (without the stones) in a cup and pour in boiling water for 10 minutes
- Step 2 Drain dates and place them in a bowl
- Step 3 Add coconut shreds and blend until smooth consistency
- Step 4 Lay with blended dates the silicon wrappers and put into the fridge for 30 minutes
- Step 5 Place cashew nuts in a bowl and pour in natural mineral water
- Step 6 Cover and set aside for 30 minutes
- Step 7 Blend together drained cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil and sugar for at least 5 minutes
- Step 8 Pour the coconut mixture on a layer of dates
- Step 9 Put few blueberries on top
- Step 10 Place cheesecakes into the freezer for at least 3 hours until thick consistency
- Step 11 After few hours remove the cheesecakes from the freezer and place them in the fridge
When you’ll try this cheesecake you’ll not believe this is vegan recipe. Smooth and creamy cheesecake with blueberries – It’s definitely my favorite vegan dessert!
Vegan Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
Remove stones from the dates and place them in a cup. Pour with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
Drain the dates, add coconut shreds and blend until smooth consistency. Lay silicon wrappers with blended dates and put into the fridge for 30 minutes.
Place cashew nuts in a bowl and pour with natural mineral water. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
Blend together drained cashew nuts, coconut milk, coconut oil and sugar (if you’re using) for at least 5 minutes, until smooth consistency.
Pour the coconut mixture on a layer of dates and put few blueberries on top. Place cheesecakes into the freezer for 3-4 hours until thick consistency.
Remove cheesecakes from the freezer and place them in a fridge.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!