Pumpkin & Coconut Creamy Soup
- 500g pumpkin
- 1/2 leek (white part)
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 2cm of fresh ginger
- 1 can of coconut milk
- coconut oil
- pumpkin seeds and olive oil to serve with
- Step 1 Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a pot
- Step 2 Fry chopped onion and leek until golden
- Step 3 Add diced pumpkin, potato and grated ginger
- Step 4 Pour water to cover all the vegetables in pot
- Step 5 Boil vegetables until cooked
- Step 6 Add coconut milk and seasoning to taste
- Step 7 Blend everything until smooth consistency
- Step 8 Bring to boil
- Step 9 Serve with pumpkin seeds
The pumpkin season has just started. Today I prepared healthy and easy recipe for delicious, warming creamy soup with coconut milk.
Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a big pot. Fry chopped leek and onion for 5 minutes until golden.
Add diced pumpkin and potato, grated ginger, then fry for next few minutes. Be careful not to burn the ginger.
Pour water to cover all vegetables in a pot and boil vegetables until cooked.
Add coconut milk and seasoning (in your favorite proportions).
Blend everything until smooth consistency. Bring to boil.
Serve with pumpkin seeds and olive oil.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!