- 100g rice flour
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2-3 eggs
- Step 1 Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Step 2 Stir until combined
- Step 3 Set aside for at least 1 hour
- Step 4 Fry for 2 minutes on each side
- Step 5 Let them cool for at least 30 minutes before you start to roll them with your favorite filling.
This is the easiest recipe for gluten-free, thin crepes that you can make at home. These are the first, so elastic crepes that you can make with just coconut milk and rice flour. Definitely worth a try!
Gluten-free Crepes Recipe
Mix together all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Remember to add warm water. Stir until combined and then set aside for at least 1 hour.
Fry pancakes on a frying pan barely touched with coconut oil. I fried them for 2 minutes on each side.
Be careful, because crepes are very fragile and can break easily. I used frying pan cover to flip them over.
Let them cool for at least 30 minutes before you start to roll them with your favorite filling.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!