Broccoli & Quinoa Vegan Pancakes
- 1 blanched broccoli
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 7 tablespoon ground lin seed
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 minced garlic clove
- pinch of cinnamon
- himalayan salt
- coconut oil
- egg free mayonnaise to serve with
- Step 1 Cook quinoa groats
- Step 2 Blanch broccoli in boiling water
- Step 3 Mince broccoli and place in a mixing bowl
- Step 4 Add cooked quinoa, ground lin seed and seasoning
- Step 5 Fry until golden
This recipe is perfect for people who haven’t got a lot of time to prepare their meals and want to eat healthy. Try this fast and vegan recipe for delicious dinner.
Broccoli & Quinoa Pancakes Recipe
Cook quinoa groats.
Place broccoli in a big bowl and pour with boiling water. Blanch broccoli for 2 minutes.
In a big mixing bowl place cooked quinoa, chopped broccoli, ground lin seed and seasoning (oregano, turmeric, fresh parsley, punch of cinnamon). Add salt to taste.
In a skillet heat coconut oil over medium heat.
Fry pancakes from both sides until golden.
Serve with egg free mayonnaise or guacamole.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!