Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 2 bananas
- soft avocado
- 125g dark chocolate (80%)
- agave syrup to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- homemade granola to serve with
- Step 1 Melt dark chocolate
- Step 2 Crash bananas and avocado in a mixing bowl
- Step 3 Add cinnamon and agave syrup to taste
- Step 4 Mix everything until combined
- Step 5 Put to the fridge for 15 minutes
- Step 6 Serve with homemade granola
You have no idea what you can use avocado for! This dessert perfect combines taste of banana and dark chocolate. Worth a try!
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Melt chocolate, set aside and let to cool.
Crash avocado and bananas in a mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Add cinnamon, melted dark chocolate and maple syrup to taste. Blend everything and put into the fridge for 15 minutes.
Serve with homemade granola-roasted oat flakes, cranberries, nuts with punch of vanilla.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!
Find more inspiration for dessert on our blog.