Taglierini with mushrooms, zucchini and parsley
- 200g uncooked Taglierini
- 10 mushrooms
- 100g zucchini
- 200ml heavy cream
- bunch of fresh parsley and dill (half of each)
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 50g butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 Cook pasta (al dente)
- Step 2 Heat butter over low heat and fry chopped onion with minced garlic cloves
- Step 3 Add to a skillet sliced mushrooms and zucchini and fry for a 7 minutes
- Step 4 After 7 minutes pour heavy cream and boil until thick
- Step 5 Add salt, pepper and chopped parsley or dill and mix with boiled Taglierini
If you don’t have much time to prepare dinner this recipe is for you. You can create really delicious dish in just 25 minutes!
Taglierini with Vegetables Recipe
Cook pasta (al dente).
Wash and slice zucchini and mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over low heat and fry chopped onion with minced garlic cloves. After 5 minutes add mushrooms and zucchini and fry for 7 minutes, add heavy cream . Stew everything until the cream is reduced. Remove from heat, add chopped dill or parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
Add cooked pasta and mix until combined.
Serve with fresh vegetables.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!
Find more inspiration for dinner on our blog.