Plum and Peach Crumble
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 600g plums and peaches
- 100g cold butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 200g spelt/wheat flour
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 180C
- Step 2 Grease baking dish with coconut oil
- Step 3 Wash and cut fruits
- Step 4 Place them in a baking dish
- Step 5 Put flour and sugar into a bowl, add in cold butter and rub into flour with your fingers
- Step 6 Sprinkle fruits with crumble
- Step 7 Bake for 25 minutes
Fast and tasty recipe for loved by everyone, old-fashion dessert with delicious and healthy fruits covered with crunchy and fragrant crumble.
Plum Crumble Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Grease a baking dish with coconut oil. Wash and cut all the fruits and place them in a baking dish.
Prepare crumble. Put flour and sugar in a mixing bowl, add cold butter and rub into flour with your fingers.
Sprinkle fruits with crumble and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
Tastes the best when it’s still warm.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!
Find more inspiration for dessert on our blog.