Delicious Homemade Pizza Dough
- 360g wheat flour, type 00
- 7g dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200-250ml warm water
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Step 1 Mix together dried yeast, 100ml water, sugar and 1 tablespoon flour. Leave under cover for 10 minutes
- Step 2 In a big bowl whisk flour and salt
- Step 3 Pour yeast mixture into a bowl with flour and start to knead
- Step 4 Leave dough to rise
- Step 5 Bake for 20-25 minutes in 220C
I have made this recipe many times and it’s always perfect and delicious! Learn how to make your own homemade pizza.
Pizza Dough Recipe
In a mixing bowl whisk together dried yeast, 100ml warm water, 1 tablespoon flour and 1 teaspoon sugar. Stir until combined then cover bowl with a cloth and set aside in a warm place for 10 minutes.
In a second mixing bowl whisk together flour and salt. Add yeast mixture and start to knead, add more water if you need. Still kneading add 3 tablespoons olive oil. Knead at least for 10 minutes. Place the dough in a bowl, cover the bowl with a cloth and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour.
Bake with favorite ingredients for 20-25 minutes in 220C.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!