Fruit Crumble with Almonds
- 3 pears
- canned peaches (400g)
- 200g white chocolate
- 300ml heavy cream
- 50g almonds
- 100g cold butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 200g spelt flour
- coconut oil
- 8 ramekins to bake
- Step 1 Mix together cold butter, sugar and flour and put crumble to the fridge for 30 minutes
- Step 2 Dice pears and peaches
- Step 3 Boil heavy cream, put into the skillet crushed white chocolate and mix until combined
- Step 4 Grease ramekins with coconut oil
- Step 5 Place diced fruits into the ramekins
- Step 6 Pour chocolate sauce on fruits
- Step 7 Sprinkle with a cold crumble
- Step 8 Bake for 45 minutes in 155C
It’s well-known and loved by everyone, famous dessert pimped by almonds and sauce made of white chocolate. Absolutely delicious and fits into any occasion, be it lazy afternoon or a classy party. Fast and easy crumble perfect for any kind of fruit – worth a try!
Fruit Crumble Recipe
Preheat the oven to 155C.
First prepare crumble. Mix together cold butter, 100g sugar and 200g flour until combined. Place into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Grease ramekins with coconut oil.
Cut fruits into small pieces (1×1 cm size). Place them into ramekins.
Heat heavy cream and white chocolate in a skillet until melted. Pour sauce over the fruits in the ramekins. Put crumble on top and sprinkle with almonds.
Bake for 45 minutes until golden.
Check out more dessert inspirations on our blog.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!