Express Creamy Broccoli Soup with Cashew Nuts
- 200g mixed vegetables - brussels, leek, green beans, cauliflower
- 400g broccoli
- 1l broth
- 50g butter
- salt and pepper
- natural yogurt (optional)
- cashew nuts to serve with
- Step 1 Heat butter over low heat and fry chopped onion and vegetables for 5 minutes
- Step 2 Add broccoli and fry for 2 minutes
- Step 3 Pour broth into the pot
- Step 4 Boil until vegetables cooked
- Step 5 Blend everything until smooth consistency
- Step 6 Add salt and pepper to taste
- Step 7 Serve with roasted cashew nuts and yogurt (if you use)
Start your dinner with a bowl of healthy warm soup. This recipe will not take you a lot of time – few ingredients, few minutes and you can enjoy the taste of this dish.
Broccoli Soup Recipe
Heat butter in a pot over low heat. Fry mixed vegetables and onion for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and fry for next 2 minutes. Pour broth into a pot and boil until vegetables are cooked.
Blend everything until smooth consistency. Add salt, pepper to taste. Bring everything to boil.
Serve with roasted cashew nuts and spoon of yogurt if you want.
Find more inspiration for vegetarian dishes on our blog.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!