Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 100g soft butter
- 70g brown sugar
- 60g white sugar
- 155g spelt or wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 100g white chocolate or chocolate chips
- 100g milk chocolate or chocolate chips
- 100g dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 50g chopped nuts optional
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 160C
- Step 2 Beat butter with brown and white sugar
- Step 3 Add baking soda, saltl vanilla sugar and egg
- Step 4 Add flour gradually
- Step 5 Add chopped chocolate and nuts
- Step 6 Bake for 15 minutes
This is an amazing recipe for world’s most famous dessert and the very favorite of most children. This version is enriched with white, dark and milk chocolate as well as some nuts.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Preheat the oven to 160C.
Beat butter with brown and white sugar for 7 minutes. Add baking soda, salt, vanilla sugar and egg. Mix until combined. Add flour gradually.
Cut each cube of chocolate onto four pieces. When everything is evenly mixed add chocolate.
Prepare baking dish and baking paper. Make cookies the size of scoops of ice cream. Gently press each cookie.
Bake for 15 minutes. Be careful, cookies after baking will be really soft. Let them cool down.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!
Find more inspiration for dessert on our blog.