Breakfast Egg Muffins with Vegetables
- 12 slot muffin tin and 12 silicone muffin cups
- 8-9 eggs
- 5 mushrooms
- 4 spring onions
- small bell pepper
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- half of teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon pepper
- cheddar cheese to sprinkling (around 50g)
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 180C
- Step 2 Scramble egg with salt and pepper in a mixing bowl
- Step 3 Wash and dice bell pepper, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes
- Step 4 Add diced vegetables and chopped spring onions to eggs
- Step 5 Grate cheese into the mixing bowl with eggs
- Step 6 Mix everything until combined
- Step 7 Place silicone cups in baking tin
- Step 8 Pour egg mixture into silicone cups
- Step 9 Bake for 25 minutes
Do you know that feeling when you totally don’t have any idea for breakfast? Here you have something definitely different than scrambled eggs!
Egg Muffins Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Wash and dice mushrooms, pepper, spring onions and tomatoes.
Scramble eggs in a mixing bowl. Add diced vegetables, salt, pepper and grated cheese.
Mix all ingredients until evenly mixed.
Place silicone cups in a baking tin. If you don’t have silicone cups, you can also use baking paper or grease each slot in baking tin with coconut oil.
Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots.
Bake into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy and remember – Taste Rules!
Find more inspiration for breakfast on our blog.